Their master’s program is comprised of 15 courses totaling 44 credits:
- Courses range from training and development, personnel and selection, to ethics in the workplace.
- Curriculum is designed to be completed by full-time students in four semesters and six semesters for part-time students.
- Prerequisites of the program include completion of an undergraduate course in statistics as well as psychology with a grade of B or better.
- Second year students participate in a full-time paid internship.
- 25 miles east of Manhattan and have affiliations and access to a wide spectrum of private and public organizations.
- Networking and profession development opportunities are extensive.
- Students have access to various professional certification programs such as the Hogan Leadership Series.
The next Graduate Open House will provide applicants with information about about the program structure, growing job opportunities, and admission procedure.
Virtual Graduate Open House
Saturday, June 6, 2020
Check-in begins at 11 a.m. EST
More information about their program is available on their webpage: hofstra.edu/iopsych. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact Comila Shahani at 516-463-6343 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.