Ethical Considerations|Preparing for Conference|
Printable Syllabus PSY 465
- American Psychological Association. (2009). Publication manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th edition, Washington, DC: Author
- Brace, N., Kemp, R., & Snegler, R. (2009) SPSS for psychologists. (4th edition). Routledge: New York.
- Strunk, W., Jr. Y White, E. B. (2000). The elements of style (4th). New York: Longman
- Title Page
Table of Contents
Chapter I: Statement of Purpose
Chapter II: Review of the Literature
Chapter III: Method
Chapter IV: Results
Data analysis for thesis
Table 2: Table of Intercorrelations (or other applicable table)
Acknowledgments (At minimum, be sure you acknowledge your participants)
Table 1: Descriptive Statistics
Chapter V: Discussion
Tying up loose ends
1. If you did not use Subject Pool, send your abstract to all individuals who helped you recruit participants and, of course, thank them.
2. We will be making a bound copy of your thesis for you. Give Susan Belonzi two printed copies and one electronic copy of your completed thesis. You will be sent a bound copy over the summer. If you like an additional copy, submit to Susan Belonzi a printed copy and a check payable to SJC in the amount of $10.00 for each additional copy.